Last Updated: Sept. 6, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you visit our Website, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide through contact forms or registration.
- Log Data: Like most websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This may include your IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communications: We may use your personal information to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide information about our services and activities.
- Website Improvement: We use information about your visit to improve our Website’s content, functionality, and user experience.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may send you promotional materials and updates about the Minnesota Marijuana Association and its activities.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties unless we provide you with notice and obtain your consent, or as required by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to access certain features of our Website.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails.
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove such information from our systems.